XLD Points reset at the beginning of each season.
XLD Points accumulation will be used to provide additional pathways into the XLD World Championship. After all season events are completed, World Championship exemptions will be determined by:
- World Ranking Points leader (World#1) will receive a paid exemption into the World Championship. If the person qualified for this exemption has already received a paid exemption via #3, said exemption will be passed down to the next eligible player.
- XLD Tour event winners in divisions with 8 or less participants will receive an unpaid exemption into the World Championship
- XLD Tour event winners divisions with 9 or more participants will receive a paid exemption into the World Championship.
- Additional unpaid World Ranking Points exemptions may be awarded based on World Championship participation.
- XLD League Champions will recieve an unpaid exepmption to the current year’s World Championship.
|XLD Tour World Ranking Points|
|XLD Tour Events = 1x Point value|
|XLD World Championship = 1-1/2 x Point Value|
|XLD Sanctioned Events = 1/2 x Point Values|
|Competitors||1st||2nd||3rd & 4th||5th – 8th||9th- 12th||13th- 20th||21st – 32nd||33rd – 48th||49th – 64th||65th – 128th|
|3 – 4||2000||1200||800|
|5 – 8||2000||1200||800||400|
|9 – 12||2500||1500||1200||800||400|
|13 – 20||3000||2000||1500||1200||800||400|
|33 – 48||4000||3000||2500||2000||1500||1200||800||400|
|49 – 64||4500||4000||3000||2500||2000||1500||1200||800||400|
|64 – 128||5000||4500||4000||3000||2500||2000||1500||1200||800||400|
XLD League Points
XLD Stage 1 & Stage 2 Qualifier Points
Stage 1 Qualifier Points
All registrants who compete receive 10 Points for each set purchased and hit. No transfers of unhit registrations
Winners eligible for Stage 2 Events and receive and additional 250 points.
Stage 2 Qualifier Points
All registrants must have transferred via sanctioned Stage 1 event
All registrants receive 500 points
Winners receive an invite to World Championship and Receive and additional 2000 Points